Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 10:23:53 AM EDT
Be safe won't ya?

And if you do happen to be successfull, make sure you take a good pic to post for me huh?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:00:58 AM EDT
[#1]
You forgot to ask for sausage and jerky!!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You forgot to ask for sausage and jerky!!!!!  

Yup I did  But I'd expect that would be brought to Brown's on the 23rd
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Fingers crossed!  I'll be sure to bring Jerky if we get one.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
You not getting out? That would be a damm shame.

CH
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Me?  I'm going out.  I set the scope down to 3 so hopefully no motion sickness.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Me?  I'm going out.  I set the scope down to 3 so hopefully no motion sickness.  Patty

Figured you wouldnt miss it

Actually talking ot petagunner as his first post leads me to think hes not going out.
CH
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:21:20 PM EDT
[#7]
oh, gotcha!  I'm going to miss doe season though, I didn't draw a tag.  Whitney got mine instead.  Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my tag tonight.  Hope I see something.  

Be safe guys.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Good Luck Bushwacker, my husband also pulled an antelope tag - so everyone keep their fingers crossed for us.  I love antelope meat! Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Good Luck Bushwacker, my husband also pulled an antelope tag - so everyone keep their fingers crossed for us.  I love antelope meat! Patty

Antelope meat is OK when it is fresh, but if it sits for a while, frozen or not, it just gets too gamey.  Still makes good jerky though.  I put in for a doe, elk, and antelope tag this year and didn't get any of them.  Decided I would fork over the $19.50 for a general western buck tag.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:42:06 PM EDT
[#11]
All I got was a buck tag.  I would like to go bear hunting but can't get anyone to go with me.

I didn't know that about antelope.  Of course it never lasts long in our house.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Psst - Bambi was a BUCK!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You not getting out? That would be a damm shame.

CH

CH, I'm goin out, but dont know why.....I'm saving my tag for my pack trip the last week of season, so its that hope that I'll see that 150" 20" wide 4x4 sometime in the next 4 weeks.  That pack trip is also 50% of the reason why I'm gonna go up to Browns to shoot with you guys this year.  That and coupled with I'd better get my ass up there to meet you all or I might get evicted from the hometown forum!  On a normal year.......I dont even stick around for the family or to celebrate my birthday this month.  But, I figure the less I'm out there lookin, the less of a chance I'll squeeze off on something that the ground will swallow up before I get there.

Damn, I hate ground shrinkage.

Good luck to all!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top