Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2009 6:28:04 AM EDT

Attention!!!

Open Carriers and 2nd Amendment Supporters!!

September 25, 2009! Mark your calenders!

This is an Open Carry Event Hosted by Gubernatorial Candidate Mark Todd!

Place: The Grand Meridian

2621 N. Onieda Street

Appleton, WI.

The Itinerary for the night!

The Doors will open at 6:00PM

6:45 PM - Formal Introductions by Candidate Mark Todd

7:00 PM - Guest Speaker (To be announced)

7:30 PM - 8:00 PM -  DJ - Superior Sound Entertainment!

8:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Country Music Singer Bobby Solberg!

This is a Closed Bar Open Carry Event! No Alcohol!

Tickets for this event are $25.00 per person and can be purchased online at: http://www.marktoddforgovernor.com

Please purchase your tickets ahead of time so we can guarantee room for everyone.

We have room for 400 people, let's fill the house!

All proceeds go to: Mark Todd For Governor

Checks are accepted. Please make payable to:

Mark Todd for Governor

P.O.Box 203

Appleton, WI. 54912-0203

Please specify number of tickets needed. Tickets will be counted in $25.00 intervals and will be available for pick up at the door.

Link Posted: 8/29/2009 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see this event listed on his website which doesn't look updated since July........
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Not my candidate, but thanks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 2:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
he does not appear to be my candidate either.

I wont pay to meet someone I do not know to discuss whether or not I will vote for them.

My monetary support will be given to the person whom I feel has my best interests at heart after hearing  or reading where each stands on the issues that concern me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Scott Walker all the way!
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Not my candidate either. The way he talks about the various "issues" and how he approaches them is less-than-ideal.

I'd vote for Scott Walker in a heart beat over this guy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Now he is my man.
Link Posted: 8/29/2009 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he is my man.

His website is lacking information on how he stands on other key issues. I need the info on the other issues before I can make an intelligent decision.

I emailed him to see what he says.
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I dunno... I went to scott walker's website, clicked "Issues" and saw nothing about the Second Amedment.  That must mean he's happy with the status quo.
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 12:07:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he is my man.

His website is lacking information on how he stands on other key issues. I need the info on the other issues before I can make an intelligent decision.

Called his office, then his Campaign headquarters.

Typical goons at the county. Wount let me talk with him. He is only a person for shit's sake.

Then the headquarters took my message about the 2nd ammendment issue. We shall see.
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he is my man.

Typical goons at the county. Wount let me talk with him. He is only a person for shit's sake.

Then the headquarters took my message about the 2nd ammendment issue. We shall see.

To follow up. I got a call back from his campaingn manager and was told he is a member of the NRA, suppors the right to own firearms. I was also told that if a  pro CCW bill were to come across is desk, he would sign it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he is my man.

To follow up. I got a call back from his campaingn manager and was told he is a member of the NRA, suppors the right to own firearms. I was also told that if a  pro CCW bill were to come across is desk, he would sign it.

I wont support a candidate that doesn't clearly list out the main core issues. He leaves alot to be desired on his website like 2nd amendment, education, etc... he only has like 5 issues on his website? WTF?

Still waiting on a response email.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:10:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

?

...............??????????????.......................??????????????????

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#15]
ok..maybe stupid question, but is this an event inviting you to open carry there?  Or just an event in support of?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#16]
The Appleton event invites you to Open Carry.....   This is a closed bar non-alcohol Open Carry event.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What does this mean?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know much about Mark Todd.

Scott Walker has two important attributes.  He is on public record multiple times supporting CCW and he can win the election.

He is getting my support and money.

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I like them both but Walker is my guy right now

Think about it, every politician has fund raisers but how many tell you to bring guns!!!!
I like the idea. If it was closer to me I would go to hear what he has to say.
Heck I bet there will be no union thugs biting fingers off at that one
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Scott Walker has two important attributes.  He is on public record multiple times supporting CCW and he can win the election.

Jeff

Agreed.

If He can win, I believe CCW will happen.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Jeff

Jeff one of my brothers was his campaign manages a long while back. He quit for moral reasons. I guess Mark is the kind of guy that would push his own mother in an icy river if it would get him elected.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Flame,

That is new information for me.  

As always you have keep your eyes, ears and mind open on these subjects.  

As usual in politics it may come down to the lessor of two evils.

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Flame,

That is new information for me.  

As always you have keep your eyes, ears and mind open on these subjects.  

As usual in politics it may come down to the lessor of two evils.

Jeff

If you only vote Democrat or Republican then yes, lesser of two evils. However, the Libertarian Party almost always has a candidate running that is far superior to the Republican or Democrat candidates!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top