Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 8:43:51 AM EDT
I may be able to aquire a large cache of Kerry Edwards signs that have been legaly removed from illegal locations.  This source is under deep cover in the NOVA area and i don't even know her name but the cache is under her control

Incidentally, she has only been accosted once and she assured the 'accoster' that the signs being removed are going to be shipped to PA where it is needed more  LOL. Shipping will surely be delayed and aborted.

IM me if interested - this may have to wait untill after the elections i guess. They are inside garbage bags from what i understand.

I would gladly help clean up the mess if we can line up 30 or so of this signs and dump some mags on them - hopefully with assistance from  the local machinegunners here.
DD
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I'M IN!!!!!!!!  I can provide extra Class III for a couple of folks who are NFA-challenged.  

BTW does your friend have any spare wooden stakes?????????  I will be happy to pick up and transport them.  Other areas need them.  Keep the wire frames as they work well for target stands even after the signs are useless.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Oh yeah!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh Badda-bump!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:02:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'M IN!!!!!!!!  I can provide extra Class III for a couple of folks who are NFA-challenged.  

BTW does your friend have any spare wooden stakes?????????  I will be happy to pick up and transport them.  Other areas need them.  Keep the wire frames as they work well for target stands even after the signs are useless.

FYI, still waiting for a reply from her regarding the stakes.
DD
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]

I'M IN!!!!!!!! I can provide extra Class III for a couple of folks who are NFA-challenged.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:26:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'M IN!!!!!!!! I can provide extra Class III for a couple of folks who are NFA-challenged.

that would be me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top