Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 12:45:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 10:53:24 AM EDT by bigscrun]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:01:52 AM EDT
You know if the constitution was still enforced you would be guilty of cruel and unusual punishment !

The healthy man does not torture others -- generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl Gustav Jung

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:11:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:55:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:
You know if the constitution was still enforced you would be guilty of cruel and unusual punishment !

Is that so?

Where in the constitution is that at?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:53:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 8:54:49 AM EDT by STRATIOTES]

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:

Is that so?

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

It was just joke after all
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:15:57 AM EDT
In complying with the "Movement to the Forum a thread most fits in" regulation.....

I submit that any thread with Christine Gregoires pic needs moved to the trash!

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:34:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 9:49:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:45:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:14:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
In complying with the "Movement to the Forum a thread most fits in" regulation.....

I would like to support the motion, but would like to make a amendment to the Motion..

I would like to bring to the attention of the floor, that there may be Storys that will come in the future that may have her pic in it, That will need to be read by the users of the HTF, I would caution the floor that if such a motion is passed, we may lose valuable information...

Could I request that any stroy/news related media article ect... be only linked if a picture of the whore appears, and the related information be copy/pasted to the post as to no scare any little kids that may be able to see the monitor.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:21:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By R-32:

I would like to support the motion, but would like to make a amendment to the Motion..

I would like to bring to the attention of the floor, that there may be Storys that will come in the future that may have her pic in it, That will need to be read by the users of the HTF, I would caution the floor that if such a motion is passed, we may lose valuable information...

Could I request that any stroy/news related media article ect... be only linked if a picture of the whore appears, and the related information be copy/pasted to the post as to no scare any little kids that may be able to see the monitor.

Thank you.

An addendum to the rep from the north's above suggestion would be to add "WOTD" to any thread title containing said information. This lable will indicate "Whore Of The Decade".
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:56:58 AM EDT

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:21:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

Thank you.

An addendum to the rep from the north's above suggestion would be to add "WOTD" to any thread title containing said information. This lable will indicate "Whore Of The Decade".

Noted and accepted by my friend from the South, and I would be happy to take on as a Co-Sponser to this amendment Mr PCR-00...

I yield the rest of my time on the floor to MR PCR-00 if he would like it...

If not, I wish to put this to the floor for discussion.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:38:33 PM EDT

Thank you.

Noted and accepted by my friend from the South, and I would be happy to take on as a Co-Sponser to this amendment Mr PCR-00...

I yield the rest of my time on the floor to MR PCR-00 if he would like it...

If not, I wish to put this to the floor for discussion.

Thank you.

It would seem that there is no further discussion, I move we put the motion to a vote:

RCW R.32.PCR-00
Gregwhore image in an AR15.com Forum-- Unlawful use or possession -- Penalty.

(1) A person is guilty of unlawful Posting of a Gregwhore image in an AR15.com forum if:

(a) The person links, posts, mentions, IMs, or controls a Gregwhore image in or on a AR15.com forum; and

(b) The image contains Gregwhore's Face

(2) A person is guilty of unlawful use of a Gregwhore image if the person negligently Posts a Gregwhore Image, across, or along the maintained portion of an AR15.com Forum.

(3) Unlawful possession of a Gregwhore Image in an AR15.com forum or unlawful use of a Gregwhore Image is a Lockable Offense.

(4) This section does not apply if the person:

(a) Is a MOD who is authorized to Post a Gregwhore Image and is on duty within the MOD's respective forum;

(b) Possesses a "Something Funny Button" as provided by RCW 1.nut.Gummer and complies with all rules of the department concerning the CoC.

(b) Possesses a "WOTD" in the thread title before posting the Gregwhore Image

(5) For purposes of this section, a Gregwhore Image shall not be considered Gregwhore if the Image is:

(b) Photoshopped in a funny way

(b) Possesses a "WOTD" in the thread title and
(1)contains a posting by STRATIOS concerning the overthrow of her office or
(2)contains an article describing the utter idiocy of her time in office backed up by fact

[1999 c 258 § 7; 1998 c 190 § 28.]

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:41:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 12:41:48 PM EDT by PCR-00]
AYE!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:46:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 12:53:41 PM EDT by R-32]

AYE!

AYE!

(b) Possesses a "WOTD" in the thread title and
(1)contains a posting by STRATIOS concerning the overthrow of her office or
(2)contains an article describing the utter idiocy of her time in office backed up by fact

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:07:07 PM EDT

RCW R.32.PCR-00

And the original author is just cast aside.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:14:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 4:03:45 PM EDT by R-32]

RCW R.32.PCR-00

Point of order!....

You Sir are out of Order!...

But since it has been brought to the attention of the floor, I wish to put a hault to the Vote, until such time as My friend from the south Mr PCR-00 can get the name of the bill corrected..

I propose the bill be named After CavVet, but it still show the true amendments as proposed by Mr. R-32 and Mr PCR-00. Im not very creative at naming a bill so I will leave that up to the floor to decide.

The origionator(sp?) of the bill shall show as The honorable Mr. CavVet

The Ammendment shall show The Honorable Mr. R-32 co-spons by the Honorable Mr. PCR-00

The Author of the bill shall be shown as the Honorable Mr. PCR-00

Any discussion?..
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:20:12 PM EDT

RCW R.32.PCR-00

Point of order!....

You Sir are out of Order!...

But since it has been brought to the attention of the floor, I wish to put a hault to the Vote, until such time as My friend from the south Mr PCR-00 can get the name of the bill corrected..

I propose the bill be named After CavVet, but it still show the true amendments as proposed by Mr. R-32 and Mr PCR-00. Im not very creative at naming a bill so I will leave that up to the floor to decide.

Any discussion?..

I propose the name be changed to RCW TOY.MR-2.T1000

Or, the "Denzel Provision"
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:29:59 PM EDT
The CavVet Bitchslap Provision of 2005..
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:47:05 PM EDT
Cartoon minds. Hands down you guys are some funny motherf.......
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:51:26 PM EDT
Rep. Strat of the marijuana machinegun moonshine methanphetimine malicious militia asks to be recognised by the chair for the floor, to the honorable and highly esteemed collegues and worthy gentlemen who just addressed the house, I move to amend the bill by striking Gregwhore repeatedly.

I yield back the rest of the time remaining.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:56:09 PM EDT

Rep. Strat of the marijuana machinegun moonshine methanphetimine malicious militia asks to be recognised by the chair for the floor, to the honorable and highly esteemed collegues and worthy gentlemen who just addressed the house, I move to amend the bill by striking Gregwhore repeatedly.

I second the motion for striking Gregwhore completely. The imposition of the above law would only complicate the bureaucracy that is already too complicated. By removing the problem, we can thin the law and get on with living out our lives to the fullest. To further thin the beuracracy, I move that we eliminate all excess beuracracy and beuracrats. Do I hear a second?
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:03:11 PM EDT

I second the motion for striking Gregwhore completely. The imposition of the above law would only complicate the bureaucracy that is already too complicated. By removing the problem, we can thin the law and get on with living out our lives to the fullest. To further thin the beuracracy, I move that we eliminate all excess beuracracy and beuracrats. Do I hear a second?

No!...

I first move that Rep. Strat be forced to take back the floor and continue to Strike Gregwhore until he has no more time remaining.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:17:38 PM EDT
course, this could work too:

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:04:55 PM EDT

Is that so?

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

It was just joke after all

Yes, yes, I of course know what's in the Constitution, the point being that Bigscruns post does not actually violate the Constitution.

=

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:10:37 PM EDT

Yes, yes, I of course know what's in the Constitution, the point being that Bigscruns post does not actually violate the Constitution.

So are you saying you would hit it???

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:14:56 PM EDT

So are you saying you would hit it???

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:26:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2005 10:09:53 PM EDT by Erex]

Somebody git me some goldbond Im gonna pimp slap the B!%*@

You know she reminds me of a vegan I rexed on with road kill
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:37:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:11:46 AM EDT

I move to amend the bill by striking Gregwhore repeatedly.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:05:07 PM EDT
I'm with Strat, vote from the rooftop.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:15:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigscrun:
community.theolympian.com/albums/album179/34gregoire_laughing.jpg

Please print out and site in accordingly............

Be prepared to receive.
Top Top