Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 7:09:04 PM EDT
trash! Please take what you brought, or at least leave burnables. I have two large bags of trash from the shoot. I know it would be impossible to keep a 1:1 ratio of what you brought being put into your own trash bags, etc, but I have at least ten times the trash that I brought in the back of my truck. It's not that big a deal, but if everyone took one small trash bag with them then those of us who leave last wouldn't be left with the majority of it to take to the dump or dispose of.

thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
trash! Please take what you brought, or at least leave burnables. I have two large bags of trash from the shoot. I know it would be impossible to keep a 1:1 ratio of what you brought being put into your own trash bags, etc, but I have at least ten times the trash that I brought in the back of my truck. It's not that big a deal, but if everyone took one small trash bag with them then those of us who leave last wouldn't be left with the majority of it to take to the dump or dispose of.

thanks

I meant to grab a bag on my way out and totally screwed that up...Sorry about that guys.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:11:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I burned garbage, does that count?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I apologize.  I brought a box full of bags, cleaned up this morning and stocked the can but didn't take any bags on my way out.

I owe you one.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it would work well if the people who don't help clean had to haul out the trash that those who do clean gather up. Oh wait, that's why I have it!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Trash is a problem, as was noticable yesterday.

I kept a bag hanging on the camper for the weekend, and for the most part prepared my food locally and ate locally.

Thanks a lot to the few guys who provide extraordinary logistical support to keep these running

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#10]
The Papa Murphys dumpster is now heavy a couple of (small)bags also
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top