Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:52:24 AM EDT
I was at Double Action a couple of days ago shooting my beautiful new Kimber and I saw a flyer for Sig Days on Friday 4/28 11am to 6pm and Saturday 4/29 from 10am to 5pm.  It says that you can shoot the latest Sig Sauers for free as long as you buy store ammo.  I'm not sure which models they'll have available but when they did the Smith and Wesson day a little while back they had a ton of different guns available.  It was busy then but not too horrible.  Just thought I'd let everyone know in case anyone wanted to try out a Sig for not too much.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
550?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Now that's a good question!  I didn't even think about those.  I'll have to ask next time I swing in there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Who is selling the guns, Sig, or DA? The little fat guy, Mitch I think his name is, tried to screw me last year, so I wont buy or take any classes from them, anymore....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a sig dealer as well, I was told they wont be to us until late summer, I have 2 on order.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:31:55 AM EDT
[#5]
DA sucks ass. They wanted $50 + 6% tax for a FFL transfer. I told them to respectfully go pound sand.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Things must have changed at Double Action!

Middle of last year I stopped in there hoping to check out the Sigs, and see if I could swing buying another 228. They said the reps for Sig were jerks and that DA wasn't going to really carry their line anymore. Said they pretty much were going to move on and stock the Springfield XDs.

I'm glad they're stocking Sig again though. I'm going to DA tomorrow with the wife and will definitely be checking the Sig case out. Hopefully the pricing will be a little better.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:28:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Pass on Double Action.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#8]
anyone know who carries mags for a p245 and sells them less than 35-50 bucks? also who has used 220 in theres. i was woundering how relyable they are, in the wrong gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top