Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2007 5:03:55 PM EDT
So here is the idea ...

We choose one day in the future, we set a location for the shoot in South Florida, Central Florida and North Florida and have shoot/postal match where only C&R rifles are used.  We can further break it into categories.  Pics of the guns/targets/shooters get posted on ARFCOM.

After the shoot we go to a local hooters or similar place for some food/drinks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
id be in for central fl
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Do it in the middle of the State.  We'd get better all around participation,  I believe.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:45:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do it in the middle of the State.  We'd get better all around participation,  I believe.

Exactly! How about the Webb/Babcock range!

jj
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The idea would be to do it in 3 locations simultaneously.  South, Central, North.  We can even add a couple more locations if needed.

This way no one needs to worry about driving long distances.

ETA -- I'm getting this idea from a national hooters jeep meet and greet that gets done yearly at hooters locations around the US.  A couple years ago when I was heavily involved the greet took place simultaneously in over 200 locations across the US.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 6:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Good idea to bring out the old stuff.  I have several  old Nazi Rifles and pistols and I love to show them off.  I believe there would be a good turn out of folks.  Just about everyone I know has some antique rifle or pistol in there arsenol.    Count me in.

bogg
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
anyone else??  I think this is a great idea and would like to see it happen

bogg
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
anyone else??  I think this is a great idea and would like to see it happen

bogg

I'm in.
Link Posted: 8/8/2007 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's do it. My new Ishapore can use some exercise, and my eyes will have healed by the time we can get this goat screw organized.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I am in for Central Fla.  when & where?  "Have C&R will travel"
The FOP the Botter Shoot is a very good site

Big Mike
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Alright so lets make this happen. Lets choose locations and that area coordinator.

We need:

location - geographic area and range.
Event Coordinator (runs event and takes pics/info of best targets and then posts them here)

I volunteer for South East FL -- I will run the event at Trail Glades Range
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Somewhere central would be nice.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:06:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Depending on location and date, I could be in. We are very close to Football season so my weekends start to get busy.

If all else fails, we can just do Hooters
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#13]
south sounds nice, henry's or trailglades for me.
I'd bring my 98k, 91/30... would an m70AB2 count as a C&R?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top