Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:01:44 PM EDT

In case you guys don't read the SF much:  ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=123&t=434077

We had 8 guys from all over Florida meet in Ocala and hike into the bush for a couple days of water-logged fun.  Pics and lessons learned are in the thread.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Good reading there.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  I would say that almost half of my camping trips have ended up in the rain.  I think I prefer the constant rain to when it  rains for a little bit, everything dries out, then it rains again.  Although they don't seem like as much fun, a good rain trip will test your gear (and yourself) a lot more than a dry one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I saw the thread. Us SWFLA types are wimps compared. We're gonna sleep in Tom's van....jj
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, I saw the thread. Us SWFLA types are wimps compared. We're gonna sleep in Tom's van....jj

Oh are we?  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We're gonna sleep in Tom's van....jj

Well... it does look comfy.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We're gonna sleep in Tom's van....jj

Well... it does look comfy.

www.theguildofautomotiverestorers.com/supervan_fs/img/IM000335.jpg

When did you sneak over to get a pic of my van?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top