Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2007 2:18:15 PM EDT
Well I got to get out and shoot the new AR yesterday at a pit up near Bellingham I shot about 300 rounds through it with no problems at all, I used the RIBZ and it zeroed in good but I decided my old eyes need an optic of some sort so I will start looking for something temporarily until I can afford an ACOG[://

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice AR, but you look to young to buy one.... anyway it looks like fun.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice AR, but you look to young to buy one.... anyway it looks like fun.

That is my nephew
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, kid, you got a note from your momma that says it's OK for you to buy ammo?

There's nothing quite like your first time, is there?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
   That looks like a good pit to shoot at-Not to much junk laying around. Glad you and the nephew enjoyed the day

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well I got to get out and shoot the new AR yesterday at a pit up near Bellingham I shot about 300 rounds through it with no problems at all, I used the RIBZ and it zeroed in good but I decided my old eyes need an optic of some sort so I will start looking for something temporarily until I can afford an ACOG[://

i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/G-30/HPIM0671.jpg
i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/G-30/HPIM0680.jpg
i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/G-30/HPIM0673.jpg

Man you sure are young!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  So the place looks good!  Please IM or email me about the details!

Ramster
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man you sure are young!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  So the place looks good!  Please IM or email me about the details!

Ramster
[email protected]

I thought we had to do some sort of special hand shake before we gave out such personal info
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ramster
[email protected]

I thought we had to do some sort of special hand shake before we gave out such personal info

Watch out Ramster just might not want to shake just your hand!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ramster
[email protected]

LOL, too funny... yes, when we meet I will show you the "special hand shake" jut make sure to bring a $50 bill with you... I show you why later... hehehehe

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:04:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ramster
[email protected]

LOL, too funny... yes, when we meet I will show you the "special hand shake" jut make sure to bring a $50 bill with you... I show you why later... hehehehe

Only $50 bucks
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Only $50 bucks

We call it the "Ramster Discount" for more than one reason....
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only $50 bucks

We call it the "Ramster Discount" for more than one reason....

Nice to get a discount
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top