Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 11:09:37 AM EDT
for me today and I and a great time. Orionsix was there and another friend, we all decided we are going to have to do this again. Anyway since time is limited at the moment I will just post a quick pict and add more later.

And a big HELLO! to Eric and KarlwithaK whom I ran into while they were plugging away at some 600yd targets.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you shooting there Gary?  How did you do?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Gary was shooting a Browing Hi-Power  - I shot my HK USP .40 and my SIG P239; scores will be posted later but we both shot reasoanlby well - neither of us shot the hostage whereas others did - I think the hostage had six holes in her by the end of the day - need those other pics G-dawg.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Orion, check your email. I sent you some pictures. Let m know if you would like any of them posted here at arfcom.

Duke, Yep, it was the highpower. It ran great, no hiccups at all. I don't know how well I did but I am fairly sure I am not at the bottom of the list. What really surprised me was how many of the experienced shooters fired as fast as they could but with much poorer hits. Maybe it is part of a strategy and I just don't get it yet.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#4]
As per Orionsix's request......
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
We are such badass shooters - -
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:44:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Gary,
Where did you go shooting and at what range were the tagets ?

It looks like fun.....I would like to try it sometime.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
you so SEXY gary......
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
you so SEXY gary......

Thanks D.C., I'm pretty fond of him myself!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you so SEXY gary......

Thanks D.C., I'm pretty fond of him myself!

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:57:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish all the girls would fight over ME.... hey you don't suppose there is something about GaryM that only the girls know about do you?

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I wish all the girls would fight over ME.... hey you don't suppose there is something about GaryM that only the girls know about do you?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/SHi_Huang_Di/Feb05Shoot007.jpg

I think they dig his trench coat too

themao
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wish all the girls would fight over ME....

oh quit whinin, ya big NEWLYWED

besides, i cant do too much drooling in here--gonna get myself in trouble

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Duke... You are just too damn funny.... That is hiliarious.

JMR, the ranges we shot at were no further than 10 yards, it is a accuracy/time scoring thing. The match we went to was held at Benchrest Rifle Club www.shootingstl.com/home.htm it is off hwy 70 at wright city. Matches are open to all and sundry.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/SHi_Huang_Di/Feb05Shoot007.jpg

I knew there was a reason he wore that big overcoat all the time!

I wish I could have made that shoot. Looks like alot of fun.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top