Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/1/2003 8:53:02 AM EST
This Sunday Sept. 7th I have time to dedicate the day to the first part of this build party.

IS SUNDAY SEPT. 7th good for anyone?????

Guys with the tools it is especially important to hear from you, Curt and Cliffy109.

Please let me know via this thread and e-mail 300whisper@adelphia.net

For those that are not ready yet or cannot attend this weekend, no problem we can set another date again later on.

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 4:14:01 PM EST
The first chance I'll have to get everything together and get a build going would probably be in October when I get back from the UK.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 4:46:48 PM EST
Whisper, everything is here except for my barrel. I sent it off to Moses to be cut and re-crowned. Let me see how that is going. If I can get it back in time, I'll be ready to rock.

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:32:15 PM EST
ok so far :
1= maybe, probably no

Davidp14, Cliffy, Curt and who else will be joining us??
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 7:37:10 AM EST
I'd be a lot happier with the 14th for a number of reasons.

1. I have a shotgun tourney on the 7th (I could ditch it if I needed to).
2. The girlfriend is out of town on the 14th.
3. Our kits are not back from the park job. The 7th is cutting it close.
4. I need to talk to Victor (the video guy) to see if we can be ready that quickly for the actual build.

I'm not completely opposed to the 7th. The 14th would just simplify things to a considerable degree.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 12:20:08 PM EST
So far the consensus is that we wait.
No Problemo!
Not sure about the 14th yet.
I will make time in September though.
Guys do not forget we can do this in multiple days so that everyone can enjoy.

Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:27:29 AM EST
Yeah i think the 14th would work better for me as well. Saturday i'll have the kids all day while the wife is in a pistol class!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:01:42 PM EST
Guys, I'm going to have to bow out.......just can't do it with the trip to the UK coming up...........
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:56:24 AM EST
Hey Templar don't back out now. We still need to wait a few weeks anyway it seems our stuff is spread out all over the place.

So far 14th is a no go.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 9:20:59 AM EST
The 14th is a no-go? Bummer. I still don't have the kits back, but I was promised they would be by the middle of next week.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:27:16 PM EST
Sorry, just don't have the cash right now.......

The money that I got from the M1A went to feed Mr. Visa and Mr. Discover.
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 4:00:07 AM EST
im OK with being part of the first group on the 14th if my rec. gets in by then. id like to try and get to the second one also anyway.
Top Top