Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/17/2015 9:39:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/9/2015 10:35:53 AM EDT by DUH556]
I need a little help finding some info. My google fu is sucking right now. Someone correct me if I am wrong but didn't they try to get a law passed several years ago that would prohibit employers from prohibiting firearms in employees personal vehicles? Seems like it didn't make it very far in the process.

UPDATE*** Just wanted to get some thoughts on this and see if anyone was following it. I think it looks pretty good. I don't really like having to keep the extra storage container but I guess it is better than nothing.
SB492

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:42:57 AM EDT
Yes they did. Didn't make it though. They will keep trying. Not sure if they will attempt this session but I assume they will. I'd have to look up the Bills # from the previous attempt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:38:27 PM EDT
I have been wondering if they were going to bring it up again. I like where I work but not being able to take a gun in my car sucks. They do vehicle searches on a random basis.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:25:41 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DUH556:
I have been wondering if they were going to bring it up again. I like where I work but not being able to take a gun in my car sucks. They do vehicle searches on a random basis.
View Quote

That's bullshit. Our company had a no FA policy on company property then changed it no FA's in the building. Good decision since the company has offices mainly in rural america.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:35:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hero2three:

That's bullshit. Our company had a no FA policy on company property then changed it no FA's in the building. Good decision since the company has offices mainly in rural america.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hero2three:
Originally Posted By DUH556:

I agree, but I work in the defense industry. They trust us with explosives but not firearms
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 11:27:15 AM EDT
Bump for updates in the OP.
Top Top