Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2016 10:26:27 PM EDT
Wyo/SC guy sitting here for a week with a couple days off.  What do I need to see to maximize my San Antonio Texas experience firearm wise?  Love this state!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:24:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I like browsing "gunshack" in Helotes
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Wondering if a run up to Primary Arms is worth it or not..  Anybody?  Would love to see where my 401K budget goes!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:37:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks!
Wondering if a run up to Primary Arms is worth it or not..  Anybody?  Would love to see where my 401K budget goes!!
View Quote

It's about a 3 hour drive over to Pearland fron San Antonio. The guys are good people and will be glad to get you the '25 cent tour'
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's about a 3 hour drive over to Pearland fron San Antonio. The guys are good people and will be glad to get you the '25 cent tour'
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!

Yep.  Stuck it in the GPS.  Spend plenty of time in their cyber store.  They should know me by name!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Dury's has a good selection.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're looking to do some shooting too, Nardis Gun Club has a pretty good shop and range.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:58:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you're looking to do some shooting too, Nardis Gun Club has a pretty good shop and range.
View Quote

I would love to but was not able to bring fun this time around.  Will check them out though!  Thanks all
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#8]
You will be very disappointed at Primary Arms. It's literally just a normal room. A few computer kiosks. One or two glass display cases.

NOT worth a 3 hour or so drive. Probably longer with traffic.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:27:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Ranger Firearms on Austin Highway, ask for Adam or John,...and then go to the Smoke Shack on Broadway for some BBQ.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
Good folks too...or they always are to me.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nagels has a great selection too, but some pretty crappy sales people.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Gun stores in SATX Are terrible, IMO. And not worth it. With only a couple of exceptions.

NARDIS range has a better selection of usefull guns, and their prices aren't too bad. Plus you can rent a machinegun.  Me and the wife enjoy WY! We may end up being home owners there sooner than later.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top