Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 9:19:53 PM EDT
Yes, I got this from GD, but it was so good I half to share it here. You can now have gun font for your word documents.

linky

Under any version of Windows :
Place the font files (.ttf, .otf or .fon) into the Fonts folder, usually C:\Windows\Fonts or C:\WINNT\Fonts
(can be reached as well by the Start Menu > Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > Fonts).

Note that with the internal unzip tool of Windows (unlike Winzip), you cannot install a font by a simple drag and drop of the .ttf from the zip window to the Fonts window. You must first drag and drop it anywhere (for example on the desktop) then in the Fonts folder.
You can also go through : File > Install a new font... in the Fonts folder menu then browse the fonts, instead of drag and drop the fonts into the window. Although this method is laborious, it would seem that it functions better in certain cases.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:41:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Jason ya got any other cool stuff like this lyin around?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 5:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Is it just me, or when you click on the "download" does it take you to a broken page???

Seems to be working fine now.  With the new web-filter we put in, I'm never sure if it's just me or not!  I should call and bitch to the IT team!  
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:27:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Sweet.  Just downloaded it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#6]
WTF... NO M14?
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Pretty cool. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
WTF... NO M14?

No kidding, and only one AR!

But I see they found the time to include a calico.  

Good Find!
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/jasonfin1128/font.jpg

Damm?  Damn

Spell it right or he'll just figure it's coming from another uneducated gun toting redneck who don't matter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top