Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/9/2003 4:14:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2003 2:07:16 PM EST by Redbone]
I'm filling out my SBR Form 1 and need to know where to go to get fingerprinted.Will Mesa PD do it? That's who's going to sign it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:07:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/9/2003 6:12:35 PM EST by Gunslinger808]
They should.
Probably cost you the usual $5.00.
Since Mesa is the sign off, thats the dept. I would go through.

If it wil be signed by Arpaio, you might want to consider MCSO.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 2:04:15 PM EST
Is it necessary to make an appointment for the sign-off or can you usually just walk in?
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 2:21:54 PM EST
I just got in touch with Mesa PD and they said they don't fingerprint except for criminals and employees.They recommended Preferred Information Services.She also told me the chief has never signed off any form 1's.WTF is wrong with this town? How is the sheriff at signing these?
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:34:15 PM EST

You need to go down to Sheriff Joe, he is the one that does the CLEO signoff, and you can have them do your prints while you are down there. Prints are $8 a pop. I posted this to another thread for a suppressor but it should give the run down of what takes place:

"you can go one of 2 ways: first is if you want to make your own. In that case you would fill out 2 Form 1's. Second is finding a dealer or "private sale" that is in state preferably. Fill out 2 Form 4's. Sometime before you take your forms down you need to go down and get a form from Sheriff Joe, fill it out and have it noterized. Then you can take both Forms (F1 or F4 which ever one you are doing) down to Sheriff Joe's place on Jefferson and get a finger card done for the county (it has to be done by them) and bring a current picture with you. Now sit back and wait for them to call you back, it all depends on where they are in the process, it could be the next day or 3 weeks. When they call you, you go BACK down and pick up your signed paperwork....
BTW: you can get all of your forms from titleii.com/ Good luck if there are any more questions just ask...

Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:11:20 PM EST
Thanks brother, you saved me alot of grief.I'll go down tomorrow.
Top Top