Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:16:59 PM EDT
I'm looking for somewhere to take my prints for the Utah CHL - I think SAPD does it, but you have to go downtown - anyone know where to have it done relatively close to the northwest/northside?

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
From the TX DOT website:

FAST Option for Obtaining Fingerprint Cards

Fingerprint Applicant Service of Texas (FAST) is a Texas Department of Public Safety program that provides electronic capture of your fingerprints. This is the fastest and highest quality option available to Concealed Handgun Licensing (CHL) applicants.

Applicants using the FAST program will benefit from the system’s state of the art technology resulting in 98% of fingerprint submissions accepted without reject (compared to approx. 75% with traditional ink). FAST locations are in professional environments throughout the state as opposed to traditional law enforcement facilities.

Service is available now and the FAST agent, Integrated Biometric Technology (formerly Identix Identification Services, IIS) locations can be found throughout the state of Texas. You can schedule an appointment online, www.ibtfingerprint.com or by phone, (888) 467-2080. When scheduling online, select Option B – Fingerprint Cards, or if scheduling via phone, please request Fingerprint Cards or “Print and Go”.

If you choose not to use the FAST service, you may still take the agency supplied fingerprint cards to any law enforcement agency that rolls applicant fingerprints.

For more information on the Fingerprint Applicant Services of Texas, please visit www.ibtfingerprint.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top