Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/7/2003 6:46:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/10/2003 5:25:53 PM EDT by ShakyJake]
Here we go boys and girls. Just a little prequel for the end of the month.

Standing are ShakyJake and Duke_Nukem; sitting is Tigerfan

ShakyJake shooting Duke's AR

Mrs ShakyJake trying to hit some paper

Actually she's a pretty good shot considering her experience.

Cutter75, Tigerfan, and ShakyJake listening to Duke_Nukem's wise counsel

Cutter I owe you an apology. The Mrs and I got so caught up in shooting and talking that I haven't got any pics of you and your new baby on it's first day out. I promise to take plenty at the Patriot's Day Shoot.

edited again now that I know Tigerfan's screen name.
edited once again with smaller pics
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 9:08:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2003 9:10:18 PM EDT by Cutter75]
Hey, that's OK, Shaky...
I'll bring a camera next time myself...

Learned a lot...

[Homer]Thoughts of action shots at a future Tactical/Carbine Defense Training Course Flash through his mind...
Hmmm... First Blood... Rambo...[/Homer]

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 4:40:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2003 4:43:35 AM EDT by Mecheng]
Looks like you guys had a lot more fun shooting than I did turkey hunting! Great day for a shoot.
This weekend I'm going to hunt buddy's place near Columbia and it's loaded with turkeys. It's about 10 miles Northwest of Finger Lakes.

Don't know if your software has a scaling factor for editing pics. I set the resolution to 72 DPI so it is compatible with the monitor pixels and pick a size, say 4" and let the software automatically adjust the file size. I use Paint Shop Pro.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:54:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2003 10:57:59 AM EDT by Tigerfan]
Hey Jake, that would be me, Jason, with the AR10. I don't post a lot so I told cutter my handle was JTD, which is my handle on several other forums. We definatley had a good time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:14:35 AM EDT
You guys convinced me. I need an AR-15. Now if I could ever save up the money how much would a good used AR-15 cost and what brand should I get? I'm Jason's brother.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:36:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SGD:
You guys convinced me. I need an AR-15. Now if I could ever save up the money how much would a good used AR-15 cost and what brand should I get? I'm Jason's brother.

Here is a link to give you a basic comparison between brands...
www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?b=3&f=118&id=172

I have a Bushmaster ; Duke_Nukem has a Bushmaster lower, with a tricked-out Rock River upper (I believe)...

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:08:43 PM EDT

Quote from SGD:

And ShakyJake has hopes and aspirations of a Bushmaster Varminter. Here squirrel squirrel

Tigerfan and SGD- good to have you guys here. Hope ya'll can make the shoot on the 31'st.

Top Top