Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/24/2005 3:33:28 AM EDT
The wife and I are having a house built in Bunker Hill, WV. We put a contract on it two weeks ago and the construction should be done between February and April. I have been behind enemy lines for 10 years now and I just couldn't take it any longer. I hope for the state that Erlich will be reelected but I have this great fear that O'Malley or Duncan will become the next Governor. I couldn't imagine living there under their administrations.

So the days of registering "regulated weapons" and having to run to PA or VA for 30-rounders will soon be behind me. But most of all, my wife and I will soon have the right to carry a firearm.

God be with you all.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:13:21 AM EDT
congratulations on your "liberation"
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:25:19 AM EDT
I hate you...you lucky bastard! Best of luck.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:29:27 PM EDT
YES it is great living in a free state.
Moved to PA the end of July and back at the gun buying.
Let's see I bought a Glock (took home the day I found it), CZ 99 (bought in Maryland, but it was not on the approved hand gun list so I sent it up here), 2 shotguns (one at a yard sale and the other at auction), and last but not least a new Bushmaster BAR10 (able to take it home the same day).

Good luck on the new place. Hopefully the winter willnot hold up getting it finished.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:48:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sydney7629:
The wife and I are having a house built in Bunker Hill, WV. We put a contract on it two weeks ago and the construction should be done between February and April. I have been behind enemy lines for 10 years now and I just couldn't take it any longer. I hope for the state that Erlich will be reelected but I have this great fear that O'Malley or Duncan will become the next Governor. I couldn't imagine living there under their administrations.

So the days of registering "regulated weapons" and having to run to PA or VA for 30-rounders will soon be behind me. But most of all, my wife and I will soon have the right to carry a firearm.

God be with you all.

i moved to scottsdale arizona from maryland 9.5 years ago best thing i ever did... They can have maryland !
Top Top