Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 3:33:28 AM EDT
The wife and I are having a house built in Bunker Hill, WV.  We put a contract on it two weeks ago and the construction should be done between February and April.  I have been behind enemy lines for 10 years now and I just couldn't take it any longer.  I hope for the state that Erlich will be reelected but I have this great fear that O'Malley or Duncan will become the next Governor.  I couldn't imagine living there under their administrations.  

So the days of registering "regulated weapons" and having to run to PA or VA for 30-rounders will soon be behind me.  But most of all, my wife and I will soon have the right to carry a firearm.  

God be with you all.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:13:21 AM EDT
[#1]
congratulations on your "liberation"
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate you...you lucky bastard!  Best of luck.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
YES it is great living in a free state.
Moved to PA the end of July and back at the gun buying.
Let's see I bought a Glock (took home the day I found it), CZ 99 (bought in Maryland, but it was not on the approved hand gun list so I sent it up here), 2 shotguns (one at a yard sale and the other at auction), and last but not least a new Bushmaster BAR10 (able to take it home the same day).

Good luck on the new place. Hopefully the winter willnot hold up getting it finished.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The wife and I are having a house built in Bunker Hill, WV.  We put a contract on it two weeks ago and the construction should be done between February and April.  I have been behind enemy lines for 10 years now and I just couldn't take it any longer.  I hope for the state that Erlich will be reelected but I have this great fear that O'Malley or Duncan will become the next Governor.  I couldn't imagine living there under their administrations.  

So the days of registering "regulated weapons" and having to run to PA or VA for 30-rounders will soon be behind me.  But most of all, my wife and I will soon have the right to carry a firearm.  

God be with you all.  

i moved  to scottsdale arizona from maryland 9.5 years ago best thing i ever did...  They can have maryland  !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top