Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2006 5:32:00 PM EDT
Nice, but Steve wouldn't do the SHTF marking (said it causes "confusion").  Anyway, here it is with a 20" Double Star upper and titanium bolt/carrier/trigger:

Link Posted: 10/5/2006 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 10/5/2006 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 6:13:21 AM EDT
[#3]
No one ever told me that he was finally going to make them.  Guess I missed out on that one.

Woody
Link Posted: 10/7/2006 8:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I just had one made to see how it would turn out and to gauge interest.  Unfortunately, Steve closed up shop right after he finished the prototype.  Considering how well the pictogram turned out, I'd love to get another; it's just finding someone else who's willing to do custom lowers.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, it looks like this project is dead, since Steve has shut his doors... but there is a silver lining.  Ryan at Orion arms has all of Steve's old equipment, which means he has the Katrina graphic files and should be able to engrave it on any lower.  I'm sending him a Les Baer lower to put the Katrina graphic and the SHTF markings on, and will post pics when it get it back.  If anybody else is interested, maybe we can send a few lowers together to work out a volume discount?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top