Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:10:44 AM EDT
And have enjoyed every drop of it, my lawn let out a huge SIGH last night as the rain was falling.

Dont know how much we got, but it was sure needed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:32:04 PM EDT
[#1]
It really is a good thing! Now we can see the fresh ***foot prints!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
We got a good rain here in the Tulsa area too. However, that rain will soak in really fast and we'll be bone dry again. We still have to be on our guard. I've already caught one couple today who a neighbor saw lighting a pile of trash on fire. I could have pushed the issue since it was a felony and we had a witness but....ignorant hillbillies is all I was dealing with.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to work in the rain all day and I hated it.  It was a pretty steady rain from the time I got up untill after 1:00pm today in the county I was working.   I am glad it rained though.  

but unfortunately this really does not do much for the fires since it will dry fast and everything is dead.   It also makes it hard for the fire trucks driveing through wet sand and mud while fighting the fires.  Not to mention that there will be many idiots burning stuff thinking that the burn ban is over.  I have already been seeing it from the  last weekend rain.
So 1shott,  you want to go shooting next weekend or not?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had to work in the rain all day and I hated it.  It was a pretty steady rain from the time I got up untill after 1:00pm today in the county I was working.   I am glad it rained though.  

but unfortunately this really does not do much for the fires since it will dry fast and everything is dead.   It also makes it hard for the fire trucks driveing through wet sand and mud while fighting the fires.  Not to mention that there will be many idiots burning stuff thinking that the burn ban is over.  I have already been seeing it from the  last weekend rain.

Cant. I may be able to go the weekend of Feb 18 and 19, maybe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It really is a good thing! Now we can see the fresh BIGfoot prints!

Fixed it for ya old timer!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cant. I may be able to go the weekend of Feb 18 and 19, maybe.

pus    .......       you need to LTFU and go shooting with us
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:08:49 AM EDT
[#7]
damn ya'll got rain?, I thought I saw some coming down, but when I got home the following morning the ground was still bone dry.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top