Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2003 5:09:03 AM EDT
After lots of sleepless nights and a handful of loser contractors I have some progress on my addition. The initial contract was signed December 18th 2003 so 9 months is how long I've been waiting.
I told my wife that the big room is going to be the 'gun room', she laughed. I didn't think it was that funny.

My Addition!

edited because it was moved up a level

Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool! And congrats!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Too bad I can't see it......

Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404
www.ibb.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 11 17:19:15 2003
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 404
www.ibb.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 11 17:22:05 2003
Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#4]
That's what you late fuckers get.  If you paid attention earlier, you would have been able to see the fine addition to gilfrd's house.

Serves you motherfuckers right.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, what he said! I didn't know Hooter's girls were such good carpenters!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn Whoa!  Wheeew!
I got a pic of a shotgun shack with a broken shitter on the back porch.  Beginning to wonder about gilfrd.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I fixed it. Here is the link.

Gilfrd and his addition!
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I fixed it. Here is the link.

Gilfrd and his addition!

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:10:12 AM EDT
[#9]
hehehehe, nice one!!

You know I actually got me a set of those teef from Dr. Bukk, you wouldn't believe how nice people are when you ask for some floss and they see those things.

No one yet has told me to brush my teeth when they see them, they don't even mention how disgusting they are, I guess they are too embarrassed, I recommend them, big fun!

The server at GaTech was being moved yesterday, sorry for the dead link for a while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 3:57:19 AM EDT
[#10]
chainshaw, that was too funny!  

Nice looking addition, gilfrd.  Glad it finally worked out after all that crap with your builder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top