Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/15/2003 6:38:22 PM EDT
Well I finally got an acceptable copy of the video on a CD, unfortunately it only works in a DVD player. So if you have a DVD player or knows someone who does or just want a copy in case you run across one then send me an email with where you would like me to mail a copy.
Now remember I am not a pro and the tape is uneditted but it is still kinda kewl.
BTW, I ain't charging for the tape, not even postage, this one is on me.
So, who wants a copy?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 6:43:35 PM EDT
ME! Thanks, Gary. This is great of you. I can also show my buds how much fun they're missing. You know, exhaustion and dehydration
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 6:46:08 PM EDT
Maybe bring some to the next shoot?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 7:57:57 PM EDT
GaryM-- I wasn't at the first shoot (incliment weather and all down here)...

Can I get one? Of course I WILL instist on paying, and if you don't want the funds, donate them to MODCC...

I plan on attending shoot #2! He, he, he, he.... I'm gonna get stomped!
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 6:13:52 AM EDT
Hey folks, if ya want'em mailed to you I need addresses of course you can also wait till the next shoot. I will be bringing a bunch then for all and sundry. If you want to pay for them, donate whatever you think is fair to MoDCC.
I can't wait till the next match! See y'all then.
BTW, Cutter, there is some nice footage of you firing an AK at some badguys, from the hip even!

Link Posted: 8/16/2003 7:35:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/16/2003 7:36:50 AM EDT by Cutter75]
Hell, you know I want one...
I'll IM my info to you...

HKocher, my donation to the cause just went up...

Oh, bought one of those Blackhawk vest that Gall.com was selling for $49.00 ($129.00 vest normally), don't know if they have any left but here's the link
www.galls.com/shop/viewProductDetail.jsp?item=TE126&catcode=702
The vest actually looks sharper that the photo depicts...Great value for the price...
You'll see mine at the range next time...
See, ya'll at the next shoot...

Link Posted: 8/19/2003 2:32:16 PM EDT
Just finished watching the DVD. Thanx, Gary!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 4:56:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2003 4:57:51 PM EDT by ShamusMcOI]
IM inbound. BTW Gary, very kind and generous of you.

Now if you would just quit out shooting me maybe we can be friends.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 3:15:44 PM EDT

IM is inbound.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 9:40:02 AM EDT
GaryM, My DVD player won't detect the disc! Took it to my nieghbor's, and their Playstation 2 won't either!?

Anyone else have a problem?

I'll bring my disc to the next MoDCC shoot, and let someone else try it out. I really want to see it!!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 1:26:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hot-Lead:
GaryM, My DVD player won't detect the disc! Took it to my nieghbor's, and their Playstation 2 won't either!?

Anyone else have a problem?

I'll bring my disc to the next MoDCC shoot, and let someone else try it out. I really want to see it!!!!

Dang, Cutter had problems getting it to work too. Cutter, did you get it to work? any ideas?
I have plenty more so if that one refuses to work I will send you another.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 9:02:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/25/2003 9:02:37 PM EDT by Cutter75]
My buddy brought his DVD player to work (nightshift), and we got the audio track to play, but the TV here at work does not have a video jack, so I'm still working on it...

Guesss a visit to Radio Shack is in order...

Top Top