Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/22/2004 4:25:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/22/2004 4:26:38 AM EST by Gregory_A]
After almost 2 months waiting I finally recieved my license.Class A , under reason for issuance it says "All Lawful Purposes". No restrictions on it (that i can see at least)

Finally.

heh,i used the word finally 4 times in this post,has to be some sort of recordh.gif
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:59:55 AM EST
Gregory,

Congrats. But that is what we SHOULD expect!! An unrestricted LTC-A.

As my friend, Chief Ron Glidden teaches the licensing authorities in the academy, if you can't trust someone to carry a gun, you shouldn't be trusting them with it in the first place! Ergo, he recommends ONLY issuing LTC-A unrestricted in all cases where the licensing authority issues a license.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 3:01:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/24/2004 3:02:22 AM EST by sgthoskins]

Originally Posted By LenS:
Gregory,

Congrats. But that is what we SHOULD expect!! An unrestricted LTC-A.

As my friend, Chief Ron Glidden teaches the licensing authorities in the academy, if you can't trust someone to carry a gun, you shouldn't be trusting them with it in the first place! Ergo, he recommends ONLY issuing LTC-A unrestricted in all cases where the licensing authority issues a license.

+1 I couldn't agree with you more LenS, and Congrats Greg.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:12:08 AM EST
Still waiting on mine........hope it goes through - applied for a Class A LTC All Lawful Purposes on the premis e that I am a nonresident active duty military/federal leo.........weird since I do not fall under the national concealed carry law that passed recently
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 11:01:51 AM EST
You should be ok. The out of state licenses are (I believe) handled entirely by the state police and I think they are all ALP.
Top Top