Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:07:26 AM EDT
I thought I remembered seeing a couple posts with info on one or two Class III dealers in the Anchorage or valley area, but couldnt dig them up. I only saw the Fairbanks post. I remember reading that these guys didnt advertise, and it was a word of mouth kind of thing. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
i belive, not for sure, but i believe Ammo Can on Dimond & Arctic, in that little strip mall, i belive he said hes a class III dealer now... heres there number... (907) 272-2666.
i dont think he has any Class III items in his store but im sure he said he has his  Class III.... if im wrong, im sorry

Ed
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.amga.net/C3.htm

In addition I heard that Alaska Tactical might have their lic.

Good luck and make sure to post pictures of the toys,

Matt
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

In addition I heard that Alaska Tactical might have their lic.

Matt

Correct
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i belive, not for sure, but i believe Ammo Can on Dimond & Arctic, in that little strip mall, i belive he said hes a class III dealer now... heres there number... (907) 272-2666.
i dont think he has any Class III items in his store but im sure he said he has his  Class III.... if im wrong, im sorry

Ed

I would not use them. Talk to Steve @ AK tactical. Good shit!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Awesome. Thanks for the help guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top