Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 7:27:47 PM EDT
So Im looking at the possibility of getting Randy Cain to come down to Homestead for a couple classes.  

He has a pre-requisite of his basic pistol class before we can take any other classes.  So i guess we can start there.

I have no idea what the date/cost would be but I just wanted to see what the interest would be.

Here is some info on his class:

TACTICAL HANDGUN 101

Our most popular 3-day course is a complete introduction to the defensive use of the handgun. The comprehensive curriculum encompasses all elements of  the 'ModernTechnique of the Pistol' and introduces new concepts in tactical applications. The format provides a base in the fundamentals of marksmanship, tactical manipulation, the draw stroke, malfunction clearance, weapon retention, shooting on the move, moving targets, alternate tactical body positions, low-light shooting, and mental conditioning. Other topics include basic one man tactics, working with a partner, and an introduction to team tactics. This course is appropriate for beginners and is also recommended as a refresher for those with experience.
Ammunition Requirement: 600 Rounds.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I am interested but it all depends on what days you end up scheduling.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:37:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Count me in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top