Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 2:07:53 PM EDT
I checked with a few folks who vouched for prebans' character, so I decided to take my AZ CCW class from him at G&S Gun Room this last week. (4 nights + sat morning shoot)

To say that Mike knows his stuff would be a gross understatement. One can tell from talking with him that he dedicates a considerable amount of his time staying abreast of the ever changing gun laws in the country and even some in foreign countries.

His class was run very professionally and very organized. He dealt well with those in the class who probably should have ridden the short bus with patience and applomb.

His use of visual aids helped those with limited firearms experience to grasp basic concepts as well as gave the class the opportunity to see and put safe firearm handling techniques in action.

I was most impressed with the tone of the material presented. Mike stresses the real world implications of carrying a firearm. I can honestly say that not one person in that class left with any delusions regarding the physical, mental, financial and legal ramifications of the use of deadly force.

His prices can't be beat, and his teaching methods and knowledge are top-notch. I will be recommending him to anyone that'll listen.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 2:09:18 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
A big +2
I had a good experience with Mikes class as well. I would recommend him any day.
Milhouse.....the original Milhouse
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
+3.

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:42:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Umm...

Wow.  That's high praise from everyone.

Thank you.  Thank you all very much!

Mike
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...abreast...

heheheheheh
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...abreast...

heheheheheh

I was waiting for that... glad to see you didn't let it pass bud..

MMMMMMMMMM a breast....

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I need a renewal.  Next month I'm up.  Any classes coming up for renewals?  All options/suggestions are welcome.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I need a renewal.  Next month I'm up.  Any classes coming up for renewals?  All options/suggestions are welcome.

I do house calls for renewals.    Where are you located?

Mike

PS.  You're within the 90 day pre-expiration period-- we can do this at any time convenient to both of us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top