Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2008 1:56:12 AM EDT
For those that live near a Gander Mtn. Sounds like a good deal. $2/box rebate.

Whisky19
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 2:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Whisky19
wow...great deal! Do you happenn to know what the limit is?
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whisky19
wow...great deal! Do you happenn to know what the limit is?

If there's not a limit I'm buying them out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I read that there is a 5 box limit. If they enforce it I'll just keep going out to the car and back in! LOL.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I read that there is a 5 box limit. If they enforce it I'll just keep going out to the car and back in! LOL.

Would you have to have 1 address per 5 rebate checks?
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I believe the limit is in the rebate, not the store.
Link Posted: 10/12/2008 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]
So I walk into GMTN today with plans on buying the place out of slugs and see a pallets laying on the floor with many cases of slugs. So I start to get all happy and tingly feeling and think how sweet this is going to be getting slugs for $0.30/round. So I ask the guy at the counter if there's a limit on the rebate and he tells me no. So I look for a shopping cart to load up my ammo and go and ask for the rebate form while getting a cart. That is when I see there's a 5 box limit per address. So I'm limited to 15 boxes
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
At least the idiots knew about the rebate. When I went there, they didn't have a clue about the rebate so they said to ask at the customer service. I asked and they didn't have one! I bought 5 boxes anyway and when I got home I went to the Federal website and found the rebate form.

As Rich219 said....5 box limit per household. Glad I only bought 5 boxes. I thought there might be a limit like this!

WHisky19
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#8]
How is $3.50/box for this ammo w/o the rebate? Seems cheap? I'm getting 25 boxes on friday, w/ 5 different addresses.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
How is $3.50/box for this ammo w/o the rebate? Seems cheap? I'm getting 25 boxes on friday, w/ 5 different addresses.

I'm curious too... I may pick up a few as well just for the hell of it, a 870 is in my future but who knows.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I just bought 12 boxes. I've got some instore credit  ($150 worth) that has been sitting in my pocket for a month now and these are a good deal even without the rebate.
They are cheaper than Brennecke KO slugs (which is what I've been using since I stocked up on them when they were $1.99 plus tax a few years ago).
I'll run a bunch on Saturday to see how nice they are and may go back and get 10+ more boxes of 'em.
Hard to beat accurate, plentiful and "free" ammo locally.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:01:23 AM EDT
[#11]
How does the "tru-ball" perform against Winchester rifled slugs?  I'm referring to 20 gauge here.  I see they both weigh 3/4 ounce, and both state a velocity of 1600 fps.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I read the rebate, it says to send in ORIGINAL reciept so I guess you have to buy 5 at a a time and with cash. That'd be the safest way to go I think. If they happen to compare the reciept and they come up with the same #'s if you used a CC/debit then eck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top