Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 2:15:47 PM EDT
It's true - and it's high level top secret training, as well. I mean come on, who would ever think to look under my doormat for the package? My doormat always lays over to the side like that with a big box under it.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

It's true - and it's high level top secret training, as well. I mean come on, who would ever think to look under my doormat for the package? My doormat always lays over to the side like that with a big box under it.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/rizzo1318/Ads/IMG_20100907_181004.jpg

lol UPS does the exact thing here. If anything it draws more attention.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish my UPS guy was a little more 'tactical' sometimes. I get shipments for my business and they leave them sitting in my carport. There have been times where there was literally $25k in tools sitting in my carport, in plain sight from the street.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:40:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Some times they don't even ring the door bell.
Last time I ordered something, UPS passed it off to USPS. What the crap is that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I read in the Army Times last week that the new grads from sniper school were being issued door mats instead of ghillie suits.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I read in the Army Times last week that the new grads from sniper school were being issued door mats instead of ghillie suits.

HAHA
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#6]

I don't 'see' what the problem is here.....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#7]
My UPS ding dong ditched a package at my door for my neighbor today.

He's normally really good.  Can't imagine he didn't notice he was at the wrong house.  I kinda think he knew I was a good guy and would get it to him.  

At least I hope so.  I've got a $500 phone on the way, and he better freaking deliver it to the right house.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
So you hide an extra set of keys in the snail?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I stood in line at Fed Ex the other day for two hours waiting on my package they attempted to deliver once. I would rather had them leave it next time.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish my UPS guy was a little more 'tactical' sometimes. I get shipments for my business and they leave them sitting in my carport. There have been times where there was literally $25k in tools sitting in my carport, in plain sight from the street.

Ouch....
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So you hide an extra set of keys in the snail?

Nope - that's where I stash my dope.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#12]
my delivery man gets lazy some days and just takes my packages to the main office of my apartment complex because he doesn't want to climb 3 flights of stairs. The point of paying UPS is so I dont have to get my ass in the car and drive to pick my shit up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Good old (OOO)UPS left a Colt SAA that had come back from the Custom Shop leaning against the front door of my house.  No adult sig. required (from UPS).  Colt later said they sent it with ASR.  We were out of town.  The front porch is lighted at night.  The front porch is EASILY seen from the street as you drive by.  It sat there for 16 days.  Only by the greatest of luck/God was it there when we got home, at night, with it illuminated, leaning against the front door.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Depending on what is in the box. he may have put the mat over it to keep it from blowing away in a monsoon wind!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Just trying to hide the label that read:
1,000 Rounds M-193

FEDERAL

5.56mm AMMO

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top