Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 3:54:42 AM EDT
Well it seems most of the pop lives in the SF area...

So we should find out where to meet for some grub and a little chit chat!

I got a suggestion for Cabelas in mitchell, and also i saw about Ruby Tuesdays in SF.

So lets get a poll on who can attend, where, and when.

Im trying to shoot for sometime in the middle to end of October.

So list what you think, here is mine.

I would say weekend for me Oct. 14-16 to guve enough heads up.
I do 12 hr. shifts so I am flexible for anything pretty much
Location: Doesnt matter with me but would prefer SF or close.
Mitchell would be the furthest for me.

What you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:23:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.. even I could make an Oct 14-16 meet... in Mitchell.. but soofoo is too long of a treck from miller. Would there be a reason we couldn't meet in urine (huron)? It's centrally located and the nodak guys could probabaly make that..??..
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm all for either Huron or Cabela's in Mitchell......but what weekend does pheasant hunting start?  I know it's around that time frame....just not sure if it's that weekend or the next.  We need to take that in to consideration.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
That's opening weekend for pheasants, not a good choice.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's opening weekend for pheasants, not a good choice.

OOPS!  fatal error in SD.. maybe some of us could meet in urine a few days before phesant season starts...  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:18:06 AM EDT
[#5]
SH*T!!!

I forgot....um lets see...

how bout the last weekedn in Oct?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I would like to get together.... how about going to the gun show next weekend (Oct 8-9) in Sioux Falls?  Here is a link Sioux Falls gun show

We could meet over breakfast and then go to the show....

Blair
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would like to get together.... how about going to the gun show next weekend (Oct 8-9) in Sioux Falls?  Here is a link Sioux Falls gun show

We could meet over breakfast and then go to the show....

Blair

I just might be in soo foo on the 8th... but not for long.. I prefer urine or mitchel on... ..   drum roll......    the 15th..

Maybe we could do a urine and a mitchel on.. let's say.. the 14th and 15th.. had second thoughts about opening day.. too crazy.. and I got shot on opening day once when I was a kid.. phesants can wait...
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:00:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Pgd45acp/Brass:

Meeting in Mitchell or Huron will work fine for me.   It has been a while since I have gone to a gun show but Cabellas would be great too :)

What about hunting birds on the trip?  I am a neophyte when it comes to hunting but am interested if you folks are.   Anybody have a good place to hunt?

Blair
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Pgd45acp/Brass:

Meeting in Mitchell or Huron will work fine for me.   It has been a while since I have gone to a gun show but Cabellas would be great too :)

What about hunting birds on the trip?  I am a neophyte when it comes to hunting but am interested if you folks are.   Anybody have a good place to hunt?

Blair

My wife is starting to "assert" herself again.. I may be off doing family stuff instead..
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pgd45acp/Brass:

Blair

My wife is starting to "assert" herself again.. I may be off doing family stuff instead..

I totally understand.  No worries :)

Anyone else interested in the fun show? or hunting?

Blair
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I know you guys don't know me, but... I need to meet some fellow SF shooters. :P

No way in hell you can get me to go to 'Urine during the first couple weeks of pheasant season, either.

Any of you guys want to meet up this weekend (Oct. 8-9th) at a Frying Pan or something for breakfast and then take up the gun show?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hello,

I recently posted this under the thread: "So....."

I made a call to a friend of mine at the Ramada across the street from the arena in SF. She can reserve some tables for us this saturday (8th ) for anyone that is in town for the gunshow, or anyone that wants to come, I told her it could be a lunch thing and we'll go from there. If you all can let me know by Friday at 1900 hours ,if this is feesable, please post right away.

JA in SD

ETA:  I like the breakfast thing better,  that way I'll make my tee time!(sorry)
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:34:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hello,

I recently posted this under the thread: "So....."

I made a call to a friend of mine at the Ramada across the street from the arena in SF. She can reserve some tables for us this saturday (8th ) for anyone that is in town for the gunshow, or anyone that wants to come, I told her it could be a lunch thing and we'll go from there. If you all can let me know by Friday at 1900 hours ,if this is feesable, please post right away.

JA in SD

ETA:  I like the breakfast thing better,  that way I'll make my tee time!(sorry)

Gentlemen:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I have an apartment that we need to hand over to a new tenant.... well the carpet guy and the electrician did NOT git'er'done yesterday.  Sorry I have work to do.

Nuts.

Blair
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top