Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 5:51:37 PM EST
I was wondering where the best place to buy a Glock for service and price. The gun show has a table can't remember there name, they have a shit-load of pistols on red table cloths and I think thier based out of Mesquite and the main guy there is a really big guy. Anyway there price is 429.00 +tax.

Thx
FireBlade
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:24:34 PM EST
Bachman, Schramm's, and Doc's will have a G17 NIB in that price range. But these are show prices only.

Bachman goes up about $30 or so at the store. Jeff Schramm usually only sells at gun shows, but his number is 972 222-0993 he may do sales by appointment if you have a CHL. Doc is up north of Allen....Princeton or Van Alstyne or something like that...I don't have his number.

FYI, if any of these places do not have want you want at the table, they might be willing to sell it to you from their "store" for the same price. Wouldn't hurt to inquire.

BTW, $429 is just a bit less than 5% over dealer price. It might be $10-20 more at the show than the price you posted.

mm
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:37:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By FireBlade:
I was wondering where the best place to buy a Glock for service and price. The gun show has a table can't remember there name, they have a shit-load of pistols on red table cloths and I think thier based out of Mesquite and the main guy there is a really big guy. Anyway there price is 429.00 +tax.

Thx
FireBlade

That is (Jeff) Schramm Ammo & Weapons. He is the blond guy The big guy, and the thin blond woman work for him. Bought lots from him, Doc and Bachman. All are good.

I wouldn't buy a Glock 17 unless it comes with 2 17 round magazines. You may want to wait a couple of weeks for them to come in.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:38:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By RenegadeX:

That is (Jeff) Schramm Ammo & Weapons. He is the blond guy The big guy, and the thin blond woman work for him. Bought lots from him, Doc and Bachman. All are good.

I wouldn't buy a Glock 17 unless it comes with 2 17 round magazines. You may want to wait a couple of weeks for them to come in.

Is Glock going to repackage there pistols with larger magazines? what will they do with all the 10 round ones?

FireBlade
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:54:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By FireBlade:

Originally Posted By RenegadeX:

Is Glock going to repackage there pistols with larger magazines? what will they do with all the 10 round ones?

FireBlade

I assume so, who is going to buy them? I imagine they will just take them back from their dealers and ship them to the Kommie states that still have bans.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:10:24 AM EST
DITTO, wait a couple of weeks, get high caps with the weapon, or buy now get fucked with 10 rounders.
Top Top