BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 4:50:34 PM EDT
Ton of .223 and handgun ammo.

Frontier has .357
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks.  Happen to notice if they had any bulk 357 mag projectiles?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks.  Happen to notice if they had any bulk 357 mag projectiles?
View Quote

I was looking for some.  No dice, just 115gr 9mm and 250 .45.  Cast and lubed lead only.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm doing an order with Extreme in the next week or so. Most of the bullet companies do flat rate shipping ya know, and a lot cheaper prices than Sportsmans.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm doing an order with Extreme in the next week or so. Most of the bullet companies do flat rate shipping ya know, and a lot cheaper prices than Sportsmans.
View Quote

Thanks man.  I'm probably PCSing next spring/summer so I'm reluctant to order a ton of projectiles that I will have to move or ship (was overweight on house hold goods coming up here).  I picked up some 357mag brass at Cushman Range last weekend and wanted to load up some ammo for my GP100.  I have a bunch of lead round nose bullets, but no jacketed stuff.  I will keep looking and thanks again for the heads up on the order!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks man.  I'm probably PCSing next spring/summer so I'm reluctant to order a ton of projectiles that I will have to move or ship (was overweight on house hold goods coming up here).  I picked up some 357mag brass at Cushman Range last weekend and wanted to load up some ammo for my GP100.  I have a bunch of lead round nose bullets, but no jacketed stuff.  I will keep looking and thanks again for the heads up on the order!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you're welcome I was out shooting the S&W Friday morning probably left 200 pieces of brass there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I really need to start loading for my .357s when I find the components.  I have probably a couple hundred brass and a thousand rounds for it, but could always use more.

Guess I should take a look at one of the load books next time I'm at sportsmans.

ETA:  Thinking about it, I'd probably order bullets from RMR.  $99/1000 for 158gr Copper plated bullets that get good reviews.

Still waiting for them to get a ton of the 62gr Fusion pulls though.  Love those bullets.  Till then, I'm going to be loading the 64gr Nosler Bonded though..

Shooters Pro Shop is another great one if you shoot nosler bullets.  They are the Overrun and Blem spot for their bullets.  $15/50 for 60gr partitions and $17/100 for 50gr Ballistic tip right now.

http://shop.rmrbullets.com/
http://www.shootersproshop.com/shooters-pro-shop/reloading/bullets.html?dir=asc&order=caliber
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

you're welcome I was out shooting the S&W Friday morning probably left 200 pieces of brass there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shot over on the rifle range....too many hooligans shooting pistols.  I scored about 50 pieces of 357 brass.  I might head out in a few hours and try some of my 10mm reloads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top