Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/14/2003 1:42:41 PM EDT
what do we in the PRNJ have to do for a face to face long gun transfer?
any papers or anything
my buddy wants to buy the SAR1 i just bought
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 2:17:43 PM EDT
You need to fill of a certificate of eligibility available from your local PD or gun shop. He must have a FID.

Link Posted: 10/15/2003 3:54:38 PM EDT
If you don't have a Certificate of Eligibility, you can use any piece of paper as a receipt. Just get his full name and address, SSI, FIDC number, DOB,& list the serial number, make of and model of weapon and caliber. It's that simple. Nothing else is needed.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:59:06 PM EDT
actually you do need that certificate
as per my ffl...i got it online from NJSP website
thanks for the info
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:41:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/16/2003 5:03:54 AM EDT by BoBoPrime]
Hey 555R,

Would you mind linking to that form for those of us that may like to make use of it?
***Nevermind, buddy, I found it via Google (like I shoulda done before I asked... :))
It's here if you need it:

Link Posted: 10/16/2003 6:26:16 AM EDT
Top Top