Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2007 10:21:01 PM EDT
First Mayor Villaraigosa, now Fabian is running from the cameras. I hope that they prosecute him as his constituants will still probably vote him back in like Ted Kennedy no matter what they do.

abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5692618

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 4:56:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Fabs is called out and goes on the run.

I love it!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]

LOL .   New video - Politicians Gone Wild!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit, politicians are corrupt liars. I never knew!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:39:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Local Sac news just ran a line item summary on Fabs' spending. It also quoted his quote from the LA Times, “There’s not a big difference between how I live and how middle class people live.”

Fabs on the run!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm surprised what he is accused of is even illegal.  He is accused of misappropriating campaign funds, not taxpayer money.  I would have reckoned that would be an issue between the donors and the guy spending the money (and, of course, the IRS, since campaign money spent on stuff other than campaigning would be income).
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
First Mayor Villaraigosa, now Fabian is running from the cameras. I hope that they prosecute him as his constituants will still probably vote him back in like Ted Kennedy no matter what they do.

abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=local&id=5692618

You fool, do you still buy into that myth that he is re-elected by his constituents?

That is an urban legend.

It is outright voter fraud where the Kennedy money greases the wheels of the bigwigs who after being paid off cook the books so to speak on the election count.

That is why they are all fighting over the newest way of cheating on elections with instant electronic voting. They all want to make certain they know how to cheat and win the election before they approve such.

Horror of Horrors is the other side figuring out how to cheat with the new machines better than they can.

Remember when the Democrats tried to STEAL the 2000 presidential election with something called chads, which was never an issue while they were winning.

Take care everyone!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#7]
It is illegal because the laws are very specific as to how campaign funds can be used, otherwise, it's nothing more than bribery disguised as campaign funding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top