Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2005 7:35:10 PM EDT
Gander Mountain in Peoria has a rather large looking supply (for a retailer) of Q3131.  It's far too expensive, at $5.50 a box, but it was interesting to find it there.  I've never seen it on their shelf before...lots of 223 varmint this and that, and the 223R1, too.  I didn't bother to ask if they'd sell it cheaper by the case.  I can imagine the poor checkout girl watching me carry out a kilo of 5.56 ammo.   HAHahahahaah
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Plainfield has the same.  Last time I bought ammo there, they did give me 10% off for a case of something else, but that still comes to almost $250/1000 for this Q3131, too high.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:00:14 AM EDT
[#2]
10% off for a case of ammo at the store on Randal road!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#3]
joe....what did it run you with tax at GM on Randall Rd? thanks....mack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top