Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 2:46:16 PM EDT
They are at a new location though and only sell guns to members.  If you are looking to get a .50 before the ban, you may want to check them out.  They have a bunch in store and seem to know what they are talking about.

1635 N. Orangethorpe Way
Anaheim, CA
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
How do u become a member?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:38:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Check their website.  they makw a big del about integrity and no bs.    Unfortunately that must mean they've had some personnel turnove.  Let's just put it this way.  I held a particular gun in my hands at Flag's in La Habra and at Turners, the same day and shortly thereafter at Walker 47. On that particular day I happend by ArmUSA and asked them if they were going to carry and if so, what their price might be. The gentleman, told me it was vapor, that it was BS publicity from the importer and it would never happen. He then told me he would prove it, and made a show of calling his "distributor" and then told me his distributor had confirmed that they were not happening.  Now if that is their level of no BS, I guess I have to "believe" them.  In any case $120/yr and a $50 initiation/background isn't going to happen from me.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Frank and Jo are putting on a .50 shoot at ASR on the 31st, if you want to shoot a .50 come on out. All you have to do is pay the range fees and then walk down to the end of the rifle range, bring some money as it will cost you $5 a round to take a shot. I think they're gonna have about 7 or 8 .50's set up to shoot, I might be there with mine and any of the other SoCal .50 shooters that show up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The one thing that would attract me to joining is that they don't charge anything for bringing in guns on their FFL.  So if you order a bunch of guns from out of state, it'll probably be worth it.  If you don't it's probably not.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#5]
At there new place do they have alot in stock? or on Display?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
At there new place do they have alot in stock? or on Display?

No. They don't have any handguns, but they said they'd order one for a member for no charge.  They really only had about five .50s and some other sniper type rifles on the counter along with accessories, safes, etc.  They did just move in though.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Cool thnx..Might go check em out next weekend..U think they will stay there a while? Need to get a Fulton Armory M1A FFL to so kal but it will take 3 months..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top