User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 9:03:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this true?

please oh please

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Robbie, you beat me to the forum!

Hi Folks,

Due to Katrina and all of the evacuees dispaced in the Metroplex, Ft. Worth has been cancelled for this weekend.
I have been on the phone like a MADMAN organizing a BigTown show for this weekend to take the place of the Ft. Worth show. All of the vendors that we have spoken with so far are in for that show. It is a first come first served basis for reduced rate tables. Many vendors will be in different spots for this show only. We are aggressively advertising this show since we only have a few days! Please post any questions, and I will answer asap.

See you there!
Matthew Townsend
Show Director - NTGC, INC. & www.classicshows.com

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you Matt, we do appreciate your effort, will see ya on sat. thx, Wayne B.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Don't like to see any show cancelled but I'd rather go to a BT show than FW anyway, so I will. Hope there's time to get the word out to the public.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Can someone post directions to the Mesquite show from I20/287 in Arlington?  Thanks,  Dave
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks!  The AR is almost out of food, time to restock.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I need another couple of cases of 5.56 as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top