Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2014 4:44:50 PM EDT
I am buying an M1903 locally. I know I need 4 DPS-3-C and one DPS-67-C form. I have a pistol permit. Do I need to call the state for authorization number now? I know after April 1 I do.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:50:40 PM EDT
Yes. Every FTF transfer needs to be called in. It's just after April 1 you will need a permit to buy a long gun
Top Top