Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2013 11:06:03 AM EDT
At the sc state fair.  Seriously, why do they buy all this crap???
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#1]
? Havent been yet this year.
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Do they still not have metal detectors at the entrances?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Metal detectors were at the entrance...however, I pushed my youngest daughter in a stroller through and it buzzed.  They never checked the stroller.  I could have easily smuggled something in.  The "fair prize" that I saw the most were blow up  ar-15s painted in camo and in an american flag scheme.  I say several vendors who had military flags flying.  Too much FSA to count though....amazing how much money people spend there.  I went just to get an elephant ear and to look at the sand sculpture.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Ladson or columbia?
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 4:56:00 AM EDT
[#5]
RCSD turning away patrons wearing camouflage clothing which has been deemed as "gang-related".

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/252874/2/State-Fair-Seeing-Camouflage-As-Gang-Related
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Evidently the FSA are the only ones with money. The rest of us are too busy funding their lifestyles....
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I took all of my employees there yesterday during the lunch period. We all wore our olive drab and camo team shirts, since our team theme is "Commandos". No one said a word to us about it.  There were several guys in a group in front of us wearing bdu shorts, but also wearing their black and white company tshirts. No one said anything to them either.  The makeup of my group was mostly black, their group was all white.

I won one of the inflatable flag ARs by playing the test your strength game. Rang the bell twice out of three tries. Had a pizza on a stick - yummy! Enjoyed myself. Didnt see too many FSA there. Lots of workers there for lunch break.

I have heard of the bangers wearing mossy oak brand camo; but theyve been doing that for years now - it's nothing new. Just let ccw permit holders carry.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:16:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Where does it end. Certain sneakers, team jerseys, ect everything is gang clothing now. Of your clothes fit and you wear a belt whats the big deal. If gang stuff is going to happen its going to happen regardless of dress code
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:37:29 PM EDT
[#10]
you forgot that you have to have custom 24" DUBS also on your POS early 80's 4 door oldsmobile.....
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 4:51:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't know about FSA, but saw a ton of the white trash stereotype last weekend.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 4:52:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ladson or columbia?
View Quote

Ladson isn't a "state fair.". Plus it's end of this month, I think.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok, i just got back from lunch at the fair again.  

Yeah, they were there today.  IN DROVES.  Specifically teenagers. Skipping school to hang around at the fair all day.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, they were there today.  IN DROVES.  Specifically teenagers. Skipping school to hang around at the fair all day.
View Quote

you gonna get fat...just sayin'

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol i know! I Just got home from the gym.  I think i burned off those calories plus some. The battle of the bulge continues.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got back from spending all day.
We had a good time with no problems. It didn't even get really crowded until after 1-2:00. Some of the rides were even no waiting.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The Ladson Fair is full of FSA and TPT. I was there in few years and there was shooting. I do love the elephant ears and the food
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Ladson Fair is full of FSA and TPT. I was there in few years and there was shooting. I do love the elephant ears and the food
View Quote

I remember going to that fair when I lived in Summerville...glad I only went once.  Then again, nothing is as bad as the fair in Spartanburg.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 12:46:49 AM EDT
[#19]
short time member ....

not getting the abbreviations ...

FST and TPT ....

help me out
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 6:15:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
short time member ....

FST and TPT ....

help me out
View Quote

fsa - free shit army(hood rats)
tpt - trailer park trash

We went last Sunday night, ya not the best crowd but I was in a food coma so didn't mind much.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
short time member ....

FST and TPT ....

help me out
View Quote

Useful links:

Acronyms and Abbreiviations 1
Acronyms and Abbreviations 2

edit:  FST is front sight tower
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 12:08:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Useful links:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
short time member ....

FST and TPT ....

help me out

Useful links:

sorry and thanks ... i was just trying to figure out what a front sight post and a total precision turret had to do with the fair

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
At the sc state fair.  Seriously, why do they buy all this crap???
View Quote

They're not buying it.  You are.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top