Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/9/2003 3:28:07 PM EDT
HAD A BLAST!!! The lil' wommenz and I had a blast, thanks to those who came, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEERSLAYER!!!

Hey Lost Wildcat, let us know when you want to set up your reloading room, we're THERE!

Ninja OUT!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 3:38:04 PM EDT
Yes,I would also like to thank everyone who came out today. The_Beer_Slayer has never had a party since we've been married. So,I am thanking you all who came out today to help him Bring in is 36th birthday. Even though his actual birthday isn't till tomorrow. I also hope that you all liked the Jerky and that you will also enjoy the Apple Or Peach Butter that was handed out today as well. You Guys & Gal ROCK!

Mona
Here's a few

Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:57:10 PM EDT
Whoa, that was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks for the great time. Now if I could just find the extra bling bling to buy all those cool toys...Sweet!!!

Ghost
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:42:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ghost-Shooter:
Whoa, that was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks for the great time. Now if I could just find the extra bling bling to buy all those cool toys...Sweet!!!

Ghost

Sheesh, Ghost-Shooter did you hang out with ARH too much? "bling-bling"?!?!

Glad to hear you guys had fun, sorry again that I couldn't make it.

Happy Birthday The_Beer_Slayer!!

I will see you guys next time!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 4:21:01 AM EDT
As usual, I had a great time. Too bad I left the camera in the car while at Hooters though.

Looking forward to our next get together.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:57:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2003 12:41:31 PM EDT by ARH]
I had a great time again.
It was good to meet Mrs. Ninja, NotSo, muddy and Ghost-Shooter.
It was great to see the usual suspects again.
Happy Birthday Beer_Slayer
Mona, thanks for the jerky and apple butter!
See y'all next time.

ARH

Link Posted: 8/10/2003 1:14:32 PM EDT
ByteTheBullet, I sometimes work in the 'hood, so I have to be fluent with the proper, prefered terminology of the brothas.

Ghost
Top Top