Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2004 7:14:36 PM EDT
Hi.....I am new here, and this is MY first post.
I guess I add new meaning to FNG.....F**King New Girl. LOL.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I may or may not be at the Creek this sunday so let me welcome you to our little world..Udog
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:11:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I may or may not be at the Creek this sunday so let me welcome you to our little world..Udog

Don't be a wussy! Udog..    WELCOME Mrs. VA-Spook!  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I swear Im going to try brother, But the Dog's not as young as he use to be
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:57:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:10:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Psst... never tell them you're a girl.

Pretend you're a guy, then you can really surprise them at the shoot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:18:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:38:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:39:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#10]
THANK YOU ALL, for the wonderful Welcome~hat
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:42:33 AM EDT
[#11]
MrsVA-Spook - Will you be attending BRD next weekend?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:54:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yes, WE will be attending BRD, M4arc.

MRS VA-Spook

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:19:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, WE will be attending BRD, M4arc.

MRS VA-Spook

Excellent!  I look forward to meeting both of you there.  It's nice to put faces with screen names
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Welcome!
See you both this Weekend
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:37:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
THANK YOU ALL, for the wonderful Welcome~

What's the matter UDog, Afraid you would be whipped by a girl? LOL

Mrs VA-Spook

No not really, Come to think of it Women have been kicking my butt one way or the other all my life
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mrs VA-Spook

No not really, Come to think of it Women have been kicking my butt one way or the other all my life

Yeah me too.  My wifes shoots rifles better than I can especially 'precision' rifles.  I think she tries to let me shoot better sometimes but she isn't good at shooting bad .  If I try really hard shooting with my dominant eye (left handed) I can pretty much keep up (I'm right handed).  But with some formal training (like Chandlers course at Blackwater) she'd mop my ass up.  She's got an AR50 on the way and I know she'll smoke me with it, but hey I get to tune and maintain it!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Hello, and welcome.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mrs VA-Spook

Yeah me too.  My wifes shoots rifles better than I can especially 'precision' rifles.  I think she tries to let me shoot better sometimes but she isn't good at shooting bad .  If I try really hard shooting with my dominant eye (left handed) I can pretty much keep up (I'm right handed).  But with some formal training (like Chandlers course at Blackwater) she'd mop my ass up.  She's got an AR50 on the way and I know she'll smoke me with it, but hey I get to tune and maintain it!

What a nice thing to say!  I never try to let him shoot better.  He's just being modest.

Welcome Mrs VA-Spook!
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey!

Welcome I can't get my wife to go up there. Maybe if more ladies go up she will go.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hey!

Welcome I can't get my wife to go up there. Maybe if more ladies go up she will go.

There will be four that I know of.

Edited: DOH!  total of 5, I forgot about 1 of them.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey!

Welcomehere.

There will be four that I know of.

Well, That would be nice, ARMLT15, if you could get her to come. Thank you all again for the warm welcome. See you on Sunday.

Mrs VA-Spook
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Welcome!

Come on over to the Women's Forum and say hello .
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Welcome!

Come on over to the Women's Forum and say hello hr

Hello:
I just posted there. hank
Mrs VA-Spook
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Mrs VA-Spook

Hey GotM4....That 50 isn't "on it's way" anymore.   I fondled it today.  It's a shame your neck is still F'd.  9x19 will just have to break it in...

Nst8r
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Hey GotM4....That 50 isn't "on it's way" anymore.   I fondled it today.  It's a shame your neck is still F'd.  9x19 will just have to break it in...

Nst8r

Damn now it's been molested!    I'm out of the brace bro and I ain't skeered I'll shoot Sunday possibly.     Hopefully the 12x-42x 56mm Nighforce and Bagmaster case won't take to long to get.  If we don't make it over there tomorrow I'll be seeing you on Saturday if you're working.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Howdy Mam and welcome to the dark side
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top