BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2004 12:07:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Shot out!...

There are a couple of people there that really have no clue...

Maybe some of my comments will get on the radio!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow, I guess that we will just let this one slide....

The board does suck.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I voted and posted!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess we don't have anyone around this board that like assault rifles? hock.gif

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I guess we don't have anyone around this board that like assault rifles?

I think it is just you me and tweak...

It looks like it is about to get good, we have people that think you should have a lic. and that no one has a reason for Full Auto.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It looks like it is about to get good, we have people that think you should have a lic. and that no one has a reason for Full Auto.

I would vote, except I get royally irritated with all these piece of shit websites that want you to register.  I've done a few recently, and now I'm getting tons of fucking spam in my inbox.  It really irritates me when a news website wants me to register to view their news (even though it is free.)

I guess I could create a bogus account, but I bet they email you to verify it.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would vote, except I get royally irritated with all these piece of shit websites that want you to register.  I've done a few recently, and now I'm getting tons of fucking spam in my inbox.  It really irritates me when a news website wants me to register to view their news (even though it is free.)

I guess I could create a bogus account, but I bet they email you to verify it.....

I used a bogus E-mail address for this one and they let me post away...No big deal.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

:: cough :: hotmail :: cough :: yahoo :: cough ::
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

:: cough :: hotmail :: cough :: yahoo :: cough ::

Yeah, but it is a lot of trouble to go through just to slam a poll that doesn't mean shit anyway.  You could spend 100 entire lifetimes trying to get all the fucking idiots on the internet educated, and still only help about 1% pull their heads out of their asses.....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You could spend 100 entire lifetimes trying to get all the fucking idiots on the internet educated, and still only help about 1% pull their heads out of their asses.....

Yeah, don't I know it, and that's just on this site.

And that's just to straighten out people who have installed cheap collapsible stocks!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Hit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Really though, have you ever found that the answer to "My buffer retainer thingee broke/flew out" is anything but a cheap collapsible?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top