Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 1:57:06 PM EDT
Well after much hard work and long nights we are near the end,   DONLEY'S  is  re opened  up ! we still have to take care of some small things here and their  thank you for all your phone calls and emails  and willingness to help us out  We are in our new building          
       Donley's Gun Shop
         48 N Belmont Ave.
      Quakertown PA 18951
     Email  [email protected]
              215-529-6578
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I stopped by the new stop last Sunday, and it's coming along nicely!

Dave's handiwork as a gunsmith is excellent, he's got a nice selection of parts and add-ons, acceptable driving dist from North NJ, and being open on Sunday fit my schedule perfectly.

Strong recommendation here!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats to Dave.  His new shop is humongous  compared to the old one and just really neat place to visit.  Glad to have him  back in business
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
More importantly.....when are you gonna get the bathroom up and running?  Inquiring minds wanna know!   I hope before I pick up my new AK....

Congrats on the new shop Dave.  I hope it brings you all the happiness you deserve.

Regards,
Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top