Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 8:35:22 PM EDT
anyone know of any FFL's in riverside/san berdo area that are willing to do transfers from out of state? any info is appreciated!

-scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Centerfire in Riverside does them. They charge a reception fee or something like 50.00 plus DROS, etc. EXPENSIVE!

Daves Magnum range in San Berdoo does them. Gordons gun shop in N. SB does them, but expensive.

Up in the high desert Hesperia Pawn does them for a flat 25.00. Hesperia Pawn gets ALL my business now. They can order any gun you want for 10% over dealer. Might be cheaper to drive up the hill and spend 10 bucks in gas vs some "reception" fee.

Good bunch of guys.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks a ton, i will definitely be heading up to the high desert soon.

-scott
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Might want to check out Bright Spot Pawn in Riverside. They do all my in and out of state transfers for $35 and that includes the DROS fee! Number is 951-360-1796 ask for Chris. Great guy,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top