Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/4/2005 4:49:36 PM EST
hey guys

im tring to find information on getting my FFL. I live in the rural area of Richland County SC. outside of the city zoning.

can anyone point me in the direction towards where i could find out if i can operate and obtain one out of my home business? Eventually getting my Class III license?

any info would be appreciated. I basically need to find out if its possible with the zoning in SC?

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:23:38 AM EST
I think that BATFE changed the regs where you now have to have a store front with seperate power and address from your home address. That was a Clinton order to eliminate "kitchen table" dealers. Check zoning too, you have to be zoned for commercial business to get the FFL too. I think!
Why don't you open up a new indoor range?! That would be the ticket. I live in NE area. Too far to drive to West Columbia to shoot.
Top Top