Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:45:15 AM EDT
Are there any good FFL dealers in Des Moines that will do transfers?

Somebody simple to work with.  No memberships or anything.  Simply pay a set fee and be done.

We had a post a while back about different dealers but I can't find it in the search or archive.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
frontier outfitting will do it no problem. i dont remember the price, but i remember it being reasonable (and half that JLM charges)

stop by frontier on 100th street, just north of hickman. it is right by the landrover dealership, if that helps.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I have run several through Chris McAninch out in Grimes.  IIRC it cost me $25 last time.  Just fill out the form he has set up at gunsandmore.info and he will call you when the firearm shows up.  There is a phone number for him at that site as well.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

I found this list on gunbroker.com

www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

Just put in your zip code.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top