Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/4/2006 4:22:12 PM EDT
Hey everyone, I need some help in curing an infectious disease - gun buying disease......heI don't want to drive the 3 hours back home to buy a gun now....so I was wondering which Wisconsin gun dealer is within reasonable distance from the Twin Cities area.

Thank you.

p.s. I remember reading something about a dealer in Prescott, WI. Anyone with any more info?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:21:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MrMONEYman:
Hey everyone, I need some help in curing an infectious disease - gun buying disease......

Anyways, I live in Wisconsin; but for the past 4 years I've moved to Minnesota (for college). Over the past couple of years, when I go home, I'd stop by the local gun shop and be able to purchase a gun or something to satisfy my gun disease.....
I don't want to drive the 3 hours back home to buy a gun now....so I was wondering which Wisconsin gun dealer is within reasonable distance from the Twin Cities area.

Thank you.

p.s. I remember reading something about a dealer in Prescott, WI. Anyone with any more info?

Check out a telephone book in the cities near MN boder, you could find a store along the route.

Good luck and buy more guns!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:37:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 7:38:32 AM EDT by UZI4you]
I live in Western WI (Hudson) so you name the what you are looking for and I can tell you which store has it.

Here is where I shop

Gregerson ACE Hardware Baldwin WI 19 miles from Hudson.
They have a few AR15s in stock and 600 other guns.
715-684-3246 ask for Mike or Jeremy

H&H Guns in Prescott.
Great gun shop! has a little bit of everything, AR15s AKs FALs Benelli SIG, HK 1911 handguns and a bunch of high end used guns and a bunch of C&R stuff. They are located right in downtown Prescott.
715-262-5024 Ask for Neil

St. Croix Outpost
Located off Exit 4 from 94 in Hudson. They do not have too many guns in stock, but I did buy a .410 from there last night.

Russels Sporting Goods
Star Prarie, near New Richmond. Russels is a bike/fishing sporting goods shop with a small gun counter. Their selection is small, but they will order guns for you.

Good luck on the gun shopping, let us know what you bought.

Also if you are ever back in the area and what to hit the range send me a PM there is a nice range in River Falls WI and another in Hudson.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:46:30 AM EDT
Click here

Just put in your state or zip code, although I couldn't get the zip code portion to work just now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:50:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By UZI4you:
I live in Western WI (Hudson) so you name the what you are looking for and I can tell you which store has it.

Here is where I shop

Gregerson ACE Hardware Baldwin WI 19 miles from Hudson.
They have a few AR15s in stock and 600 other guns.
715-684-3246 ask for Mike or Jeremy

H&H Guns in Prescott.
Great gun shop! has a little bit of everything, AR15s AKs FALs Benelli SIG, HK 1911 handguns and a bunch of high end used guns and a bunch of C&R stuff. They are located right in downtown Prescott.
715-262-5024 Ask for Neil

St. Croix Outpost
Located off Exit 4 from 94 in Hudson. They do not have too many guns in stock, but I did buy a .410 from there last night.

Russels Sporting Goods
Star Prarie, near New Richmond. Russels is a bike/fishing sporting goods shop with a small gun counter. Their selection is small, but they will order guns for you.

Good luck on the gun shopping, let us know what you bought.

Also if you are ever back in the area and what to hit the range send me a PM there is a nice range in River Falls WI and another in Hudson.

Chris

Thanks. I've been to the Outpost. I've seen it on my way to the free county range in Menomonie. that is the only place that I know about. I'll try out the others as soon as I can.

Just curious now, where are the ranges you are talking about now?
Top Top