Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 1:21:43 PM EDT
Who's gone already? Who's carried there?

I'm going Fri night for the first time ever and more then likely I'll carry. Will I get jumpy and draw down on the first chain saw I see? LOL

Or do they check for weapons?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:37:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I've gone every other year for the past 5 or 6 years, there has never been a weapons check. Honestly fear farm is pretty weak sauce man, its not bad if you haven't been to other BIG haunted experiences I use to just go to Fear Farm and then one year randomly me and all my friends decided we would hit every Haunted House in the greater Phoenix area, one of the best ones I went to was The Nest, and Fear Farm ended up being the worst that year. But you never know things change every year.

It was never out right bad when I was there, the set up is usually pretty good, but its the employees and the clientele that ruin it, Illegals run amok, as well as other "gang banger" types, you will be the only guy wearing a belt there that's a guarantee.

I haven't gone this year though so I can't give you an up to date review, I hope its good and it works out for you though. If you don't mind driving another 40 minutes you could always swing by The Nest.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, but, uh, I'd rather not go to any haunted house. I'll be honest....I hate them. Not that I'm scared...no, no, no. LOL  I just hate the "hair standing on the back of my neck" feeling. I'm an adrenaline junky. I'd rather be on my crotch rocket doing what I do.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This place looks cool

http://www.jackandjillshauntedhill.com/

If you check Google maps, it looks like some junkie's house around Sunnyslope.  LOL

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been to Fear Farm a couple times and the nest once. both were teh ghey.

Cody's Death House was ourstanding last year.

I didn't CCW. Peope will touch you. Might go with something small and very well concealed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:24:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I didn't CCW. Peope will touch you.
Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Shit...I didn't think of that one.

I may have something small and concealable....until some hotties touch me.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This place looks cool

http://www.jackandjillshauntedhill.com/

If you check Google maps, it looks like some junkie's house around Sunnyslope.  LOL  

Haha yeah I saw that made it look even better~!

Its also only 5 dollars to get in CRACK MONEY
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#8]
i went there a few weeks ago on a sat. night ( fear farm) i carried my glock 17, I was nice and asked the sherif's if it was allowed they said the owners prefers no carry, so  I put it back in the vhe...be warrned though.. LOTS OFF TEENAGEERS W/ "BUMPITS"...........
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:27:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
i went there a few weeks ago on a sat. night ( fear farm) i carried my glock 17, I was nice and asked the sherif's if it was allowed they said the owners prefers no carry, so  I put it back in the vhe...be warrned though.. LOTS OFF TEENAGEERS W/ "BUMPITS"...........[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. I will let the SO know.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#10]
What the hell is a bumpit?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What the hell is a bumpit?

I imagine it's an "accidental" bump
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:29:41 AM EDT
[#12]
the "female hair style" like FLO in the  progressive commercials, but larger!!!!! and aparently the 80's style close are popular again..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top