Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2005 5:52:14 PM EDT
I'm the leader of the Clemson chapter of Protest Warrior, we are teaming up with College Republicans on campus to counter-act the group clemson liberals against war who are trying to organize an "anti-war" protest.

Below is one of the posters the group is putting up around campus.

The last "anti-war" protest on campus was pretty pathetic, so it would be great if we could get more people out supporting President Bush and our troops than the hippies (there will more than likely be news coverage there).  Any help from the Carolina's arfcom crew would be great!
The date for the rally is 12 March 05 @ 2 p.m.
Link Posted: 2/16/2005 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
well, if they are putting posters like that out, one can see why the last turn out was pathetic.

is it on campus and can i brandish my AR
Link Posted: 2/16/2005 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

yes, and yes.....until the swat team shoots your dog and drags you away
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 3:12:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, and yes.....until the swat team shoots your dog and drags you away

well, why the hell not
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 3:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I think my PTSF t-shirt and some Outcast "Bombs over Baghdad" playing in the background would help the cause.

Let me know what you need.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Go there in a trench coat, wear sunglasses, and take pictures of everyone attending.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 7:17:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would go but I have a previous engagement that weekend at the Camden MG shoot. Maybe we can get the anti-war people to reschedule?

Hell, let's just see if we can combine the 2!
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 4:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
A Swastika on the US flag!!!!!

Come on... these anti's have gone too far!!

The Nazi symbol is even illegal to display in Germany.  Oh yeah...HeeHee... tell them to use that poster in Germany.

All the anti's (war, guns, hunting) are no better than a ryhming $2 televangelist in a "bling bling" suit trying to take the masses for all they are worth.  And the bad thing is that they accomplish just that.

Give me a break.  They really tick me off.
Oops, My $.02 went further than I thought.
Link Posted: 2/22/2005 8:51:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Give 'em hell Absolut. I wish I could be there. I lived less than a mile from campus for 6 years (while attending school) and the screaming liberals drove me NUTS! I couldn't even have a conversation with one b/c they were idiots.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#11]
okay........why is the swastika backwards???????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top