Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 1/25/2009 12:29:34 PM EDT
I was wondering if somebody wanted to meet me and we could work on some jobs together. Does anybody need an FAL built? I do and we could buy the receiver wrenches and barrel vices off a guy who sells them on falfiles.com. I also wanted to duracoat my Saiga-12. You don't have to have an FAL, I can help you build an AK or whatever else as well. Contact me at j9874 'at' hotmail.com if you have any interest.

If not, can anybody recommend a good gun smith that can build a metric FAL in the Wasatch Front?
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 1:01:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2009 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I built my FAL and sold the tools except for the headspace gauges.  I'd be happy to help out in getting yours built if you needed it.  They're just as easy as an AR.

I know nothing about doing a good duracoat job but would love to learn.  My FAL could sure use a fresh coat of paint.

There a group of us in the SL Valley that get together to do AK builds.  We have some CETME's in various stages I think.  I seem to recall a few of the guys wanting to do an FAL.

http://groups.google.com/groups/adult_confirm?_done=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fwest-desert-arms

Yeah, I know of that group. That's who helped me convert my Saiga-12. Do you plan to meet anytime soon? I would love to finish up that Saiga and build the FAL. Thanks for the info, last time I checked the site had not been updated for months, but looks like there's activity again.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top