Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 4:33:36 PM EDT
Does anybody know if the Expo Center show in  Allentown PA. has benn canceled & if so what happened?

My NY AR15COM friends & I we were going to make a road trip but I was told it was canceled
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:11:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I checked onthe applichian promotions website, and they did say it was cancelled, but did not give a reason. The show is also not listed for the rest of the year either. It looks like its no more.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:53:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it is a political thing with the owners... I like that show better then Ag Hall which is always way to packed, but Ag Hall has a show on 5/13 & 5/14
Don't forget Harrisburg is this weekend....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#4]
While it was an OK show when it first started a couple of years back, it pretty much has steadily declined since day 1.   I haven't gone to the last couple, but the last time I went, it didn't even take up 1/2 of the hall.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:58:34 PM EDT
[#5]
 From what I heard the building was bought by a group of doctors or something like that.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:52:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I got this reply from Appalachian Promotions:

"The building was sold to a medical center it will be a hospital or doctors office we are looking to move to the Stabler arena on the Lehigh university "
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:13:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow a gun show at a very Liberal university!!! I would find that marrage hard to believe but they do have the room, as well as several other building's in the area....
Joe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top